Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 2 - Thing 4

I really like this Flickr site. I enjoy scrapbooking and can see how this might be useful for me. I also see, after looking around, why the district blocks this site from kids. I found some weird photos when I was looking at panther pictures. The other big area I looked into was the Belgian Tervuren dog breed. They are intelligent, sensitive and amazing dogs. I have one and was poking around the site to see what might be posted on that particular breed. Here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=belgian+tervuren&m=text#page=0. Fun! I may have found a great place to share more photos with friends and family. I'll have to think more on how I would use this in my elementary classroom. This one doesn't seem as obvious except by using FlickrStorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment